Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RANT! : Fake Nails, Fake Hair, Fake Boobs, OH MY!

I was just reading a blog from the popular urban blog site thekillertruth.com, and one of the posts was about women and how the "big belt" is the new "liposuction". This particular blogger went into detail about how he was checking out a girl at a club, decided to take her home to do God knows what, and when asked for a striptease, felt fooled when the person he met at the club was no longer the person he met when the clothes came off. Apparently the belt hid her "rolls" and such. But that's not the part that I was irritated with.
"When I meet a girl in the club I kind of treat it like math class. Lets say I meet a girl and she is a solid 9. I minus .5 for weave -1 for make up -.25 for fake nails -.5 for a push up bra."
WTF IS THAT?! Seriously men, you have to do better than this. I am so sick of men, ESPECIALLY black men thinking that it's ok to be SUPER picky. I don't wear weave, I don't wear contacts, and haven't gotten an ounce of plastic surgery, nor do i intend to (for now). I am a girl that can rock a weave, but take it off and style my hair to make myself look just as good. I don't NEED to wear weave or makeup and everything to look nice. But if I were to wear or have any of these things, I would be out of the running to find a mate? All of these rules concerning what females look like on the outside are simply PREPOSTEROUS.
This is how i feel. Guys love claiming that they love a smart girl, or an independent woman, or a woman that knows how to cook right? But let that smart, independent woman who's a master in the kitchen wear a WEAVE? Oh she's out for the count. It's stupid!!! Guys who have NOTHING going for themselves are the FIRST ones to be picky when it comes to a female's appearance. How about you try focusing on YOURSELF before you nit-pick the crap out of a woman? I don't see ANYTHING wrong with wearing a weave, fake nails, contacts, OR having plastic surgery, as long as it's in moderation and in proper usage. I understand that when a girl has all of these things, it can get a little overwhelming and have the guy asking himself "well, what IS real about this girl?" But don't overlook her JUST because she's wearing fake hair or has fake nails. Maybe I'm biased because I have worn weave before (and i plan to wear it again in the future) or because i DO have fake nails on right now. But guys need to find SOMETHING ELSE to talk about, rather than complain about how fake we are.
I've done some observing, mainly on Twitter. @KamilleLei is one of the most popular reality TV stars on the site. She's a gorgeous girl, and we can all see that. I've obviously not ever seen her @mentions but she HAS to be getting at LEAST 500 compliments a day on her appearance and at LEAST 100 tweets from horny, pathetic, lonely guys asking her to be with them. Now that's all fine and dandy, but look. She has fake hair, fake nails, fake eyes (contacts), and fake breasts. Not to mention, she wears a ton of makeup. Now I'm not throwing the LEAST bit of shade at her because she is really pretty and she wears it well. But what i AM saying is, how many guys would still smash? I'll wait.... This just goes to show you that the guys who want to complain about how fake women are, are the FIRST ones to want to get with a girl just because she's pretty. Beyonce, Lauren London, and Trina are just SOME of entertainment's leading ladies... All of whom wear weaves and tons of makeup. But they have MILLIONS of fans (probably 70% being men) drooling over them. Why don't they get the flack of being "fake"? They can pay the top stylists to give them a nice hairstyle WITHOUT the weave. This just goes to show you that guys are biased. Because a woman is super successful and famous, she doesn't count. Pshhh, go somewhere with that.
All I'm trying to say is, fellas how about you stop worrying so much about what a girl looks like and try getting inside her HEAD. See how she thinks, test her IQ, something. You NEED to stop worrying about all the fake stuff a girl has on and worry about how good she looks with it off.
Signed,
guys-need-to-stfu

No comments:

Post a Comment